Sunday, July 14, 2013

COFFEE!!!!

So, lets talk about the good stuff....coffee!!!  This blog is all about coffee and mommy mentoring, right?  I better stay true to the title!

I love coffee.  Like really really really love it.  Thankfully, I have lots of friends who like coffee as well, maybe not as much as I like it, but they still like it.

One of the things I love to do is to open my home up for coffee on a weekday morning.  The kids are off of school on summer vacation, so I let the little darlings come too.  I just post on facebook or send a text to let my friends know I am opening my home up for coffee, what morning, and what time.  I provide the coffee and usually drinks for the kids.  Others bring snacks and goodies.  It is a lot of fun to sit around and drink coffee with girlfriends.

There are some staples in my house...

1.  Coffee Cups - at my last count I had nineteen coffee cups.  Yes, nineteen.  But sometimes you need nineteen cups for all the people you have over.

2.  Little Mini Coffee Creamers - You can buy packs of 24 flavored creamers at the market.  I have three different kinds on hand at one time.  It looks really nice displayed in little bowls.

3.  COFFEE - A staple.  Sam's Club has a big big canister of coffee that I get.  It is probably for restaurants, but hey...I am the girl with nineteen coffee cups, remember.  I like getting the fun little flavored packs of coffee at TJ Maxx or Marshal's, the kind you can't just find anywhere.  It adds a little flavor to the day.  

I have a coffee bar in my house.  I will admit, it was an idea I saw on Pinterest, and it is lovely.  On my coffee bar I have my creamers, sugars, and napkins set out 24/7 and I set out additional items when I have guests over. 

Ladies, don't be afraid to open your home up to lots of guests to enjoy coffee.  It is really a fun way to make new friends and to strengthen relationships with fellow mommies and ladies.  

XOXO,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment