Thursday, April 16, 2015

Survivor





Survivor.  What does that mean to you?

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary, to survive means to remain alive, to continue to exist.


To me, survivor means:

- Strength

- Grace

- Dignity

- Beauty

- Heroic

- Living Life To The Fullest

- Laughing With No Fear Of The Future

- Choosing Joy

- Inspiring

- Fighter

- Faith

- Courage

- Legacy

- Mom

Today marks the two year anniversary that my mom became a cancer survivor!  She has been cancer free for two years!  I am proud of my mom and I have watched her from the time of her diagnosis on and have seen courage, strength, and dignity in her.  I have seen her choose to live.  I have seen her fight.  I am proud of my mom and am happy that I am able to write this post about her today!

I love you mom.  Thank you for fighting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment