Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome Friends!!

Hello, hello!!

I am so excited you have took the time to visit my new blog, and my first public blog on parenting!  I am a stay at home mommy of two amazing boys and one amazing little girl.  I am happily married to my wonderful husband of almost eleven years.  We live in the deep south, and I have learned (being a transplant from the way north), that y'all is a proper noun, everybody is darlin', and somebody's heart is always getting blessed!

Each of my children are very special and have unique needs.  I have learned to count my blessings and not get overwhelmed, but focus on the happy and laugh at the little things.

I love to help other mommies find their purpose, calling, and passion in motherhood.  In this day and age, motherhood is becoming a lost art.  I hope you will join me on my journey of motherhood!  Grab yourself a cup of coffee and visit my blog whenever you need a good dose of mommy encouragement!

XOXO,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment