Monday, September 8, 2014

Passions

What are you passionate about?  What defines you?

These are questions that have been on my mind recently.

I have come to the conclusion that I am passionate about three main things:

1.  My family - being a stellar housewife and stay at home mom

2. Volunteering - serving at my church, PTA at school, and helping others in the community

3.  Writing - writing blogs, my column for Gulf Coast Woman Magazine, and mentoring other women in writing

Finding your passions and what defines you is a rite of passage of sorts into a new season of life.  I have been thrust into a season of finding out who I am, what I am, and where I am going.  It is sad, terrifying, and at the same time exciting.  Learning about myself without the guilt of being selfish is amazing.

Take time to learn about yourself.  You deserve to be the best, most passionate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment