Monday, September 22, 2014

Ode To Coffee

Oh coffee how I love thee!  
There is an abundant amount of love for you my dear coffee. 
A day without coffee would be melancholic and oppressive.  
There is just something about the warm liquid heaven cascading down my throat that makes my heart sing. 
Your delectable aroma filling my home causes me to salivate at the mouth.  
Combining just the right amount of cream and sugar with my coffee makes its consumption enjoyable to my innermost being.  
There are few highs and pleasures that can be likened to that experienced by coffee.  
Going a morning or day without you, my dear, coffee causes a pain unlikened to any I have ever experienced. 
 I cannot fathom the thought of a life without you my beloved and treasured coffee. 
There are no words or derivatives that can deftly explain my love for you my dear coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment