Saturday, July 15, 2017

All Things School Supplies

School supplies...oh my sweet school supplies.  As soon as I see the $.82 filler paper, the $.50 crayons, my heart starts palpitating.  The binders on sale and notebooks four for $1.00, there is nothing that gets my blood pumping more....well, except coffee!  I know I cannot be the only person who adores school supplies!!

My three kiddies are in actual "grades" now, and that means more school supplies.  I usually miss something on the lists that are posted on our school district website.  This year, I decided to beat myself at my own game, and make a spreadsheet of the needed school supplies (and added larger quantities for those supplies that need replaced often). 

I wanted to share with you my spreadsheet, because it has made the shopping experience, so far, a little more organized.  Perhaps my tendency to buy notebooks in hoarding size quantities will be curbed this year...doubtful!



Tell me - what are your favorite school supplies?  How do you keep track of what your kids need and what has been purchased?


No comments:

Post a Comment